1) Last night at about 11:45 I realized that the syllabus I'd copied for today's class had pages numbers on it that were all wrong. I vehemently curse my syllabus gnomes (whose jobs are dangerously close to being outsourced) and dig in to make changes. Plan to go get another set of copies made this morning.
2) Stay up until 2:30-ish making notes for my intro blurb, puttering around the internet, etc.
3) Wake up at 8:30 this morning to get prepped, allowing plenty of time to get dressed and properly coiffed and get copies of syllabi made before my 12:30 class.
4) Realize at around 9:30 that the class I've been mentally preparing myself for meets on Tues and Thurs, not Monday. And I don't teach it until 2:00 this afternoon.
5) Sit and stare at the walls for ten minutes wondering if I'm going senile.
6) Go make scrambled eggs.