Okay - this is just for fun - as begun by Belle (although this list isn't near as long or varied as Belle's!):
I am 33 and I'm not counting the teaching jobs I've had throughout and post grad school (which equal 6 different institutions).
- Waitress at a retirement center restaurant (became an ace at avoiding "handsy" old guys)
- Worked at a local video store
- Adult literacy tutor
- Bartender at a sport's bar (I am still a licensed bartender - I hold a degree in "Mixology")
- Bartender at an upscale strip club (I was fully clothed - tuxedo shirt, bow tie, cummerbund, and bright red nails!)
- Waitress/Bartender at an off-track betting place (got a $300 tip once)
- Bartender at a Harley bar
- Receptionist at a real estate office (a.k.a. the 7th circle of Hell)
Tag everyone - you're it!