Sunday, November 8, 2009

Random Bits of Sunday Fluff


Yawn.

I've had a fairly productive weekend, but there's still so. much. more. to. do.

Things I Have Done This Weekend:
- 3 loads of laundry
- made and ate dinner (burrito and steamed veggies)
- finished narratives for 3rd-year review
- made the majority of revisions to an article (do I have the stamina to do the last teensy few tonight?)
- renewed ALL my academic society memberships (this was satisfying)
- vacuumed the living room (including couch cushions - woo-hoo!)

Things I Have Left To Do (not necessarily tonight):
- finish the last bits of article revisions - the sooner they're done, the sooner I can send them back!
- fold laundry
- read for my grad class this week
- GRADE. Oh dear god, I have to GRADE 30 papers! Can I do this by Thursday? If I grade 10 a day. I can do that....shit.

I'm heading for the tub.

1 comment:

Good Enough Woman said...

Whew! I need to rest after just reading your message. Glad you had a productive weekend, and good luck with those papers! You. Can. Do. It.