Things Done in the Past Week:
1) Article revised and resubmitted
2) short-term grant application written for major archive
3) 5 letters of rec written
4) 4 batches of cinnamon-sugar roasted almonds made
5) 7 jars of hot fudge sauce made
6) 16 mini pound cakes baked (8 at a time)
7) Much edible holiday cheer spread around the department
Things To Do By Next Wednesday and Beyond:
1) Grade 27 undergrad revisions
2) "Look over" and assign grades to 12 grad essays
3) Put together syllabi for next semester (previous syllabi just need tweaking)
4) Read and comment on Ph.D. dissertation by late January
"Touch Wood" Nota Bene:
TD had his visit/interview with Think-Tank on Monday and it went very well - he was exhausted by the end of the day, but he felt positive. They said they will have a decision by early January (the holidays delay official things a bit).
BUT I'M NOT COUNTING OUR CHICKENS YET!!!!!