Sunday, November 18, 2007

"Psst".....(glances pointedly to the sidebar)...

Look to the right.

No, your right, not my right.

Over there on the sidebar.

See the word counter? Did you notice that it had been creeping ever farther up?

Just like Pinocchio's nose.

It has reached a plateau at the moment - I have another 6 pages to write or so, but I've given the draft as is to senior medievalist colleague hereabouts and I'll get her comments after turkey day.

Oh the joys of hitting the ball into someone else's court. I really hope she doesn't think it's crap. I don't want her to think her new colleague is a dolt...

And now, to the bath!

7 comments:

Fifi Bluestocking said...

I am envious - you are a much more productive sick person than I am!

heu mihi said...

Congratulations! Almost there!

(My verification word, by the way, is "fehk gaul." Hee hee.)

Sisyphus said...

Congrats! Glad to see someone moving along on their word meter! I'm avoiding thinking about mine, myself. Heh.

Belle said...

Neener, neener, neener... I'm at 85%!

On the other hand, it's all revising at this point, so that last 15% is going to be a killer.

Hope you're feeling better!

Hilaire said...

Well done!

Notorious Ph.D. said...

Hey! Congrats on the progress. I hope that you get good feedback from Senior Colleague.

(BTW, Zotoku website seems to be defunct, which means that their little slider-widget has vanished, somehow. But I can still read the numbers, and it looks like you're seriously heading into the home stretch!)

medieval woman said...

Notorious - thanks for the heads up on the Zotuku meter. The little scamps. I've traded up for another, so we're back in business!