Thursday, October 2, 2008

Whither the Crazy Student Tailz?

I just haven't had the craziness or the truly astonishing student hijinks this semester.

What gives? I like my students very much this semester (of course, there are always students I like) - and maybe I'm beginning to focus less on teaching and a bit more on my research and my intervention in the department. Maybe I'm getting all growed up?

But I really could use some colorful anecdotes (that hopefully don't involve me consuming sleeping pills by mistake) this semester.

1 comment:

Earnest English said...

Come teach at a community college for five seconds, MW, and then you'll get student hijinks! But really, I'm commenting because I love the idea of renaming service "intervention in the department." (I love good service work; I know I'm in the minority, but to me it's where the rubber meets the road in terms of acting out of my values.) May I steal???

Hope you're well!