Okay, I'm the last blogger to do this and I've been tagged twice by two people I dig (Hilaire and Squadratomagico), so here it is, Ladies!
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. When I was 7 my favorite thing to do on a Saturday afternoon was put on my Wonder Woman outfit (possibly Underoos?) and my fire helmet and stand on the front porch with my pink megaphone and shout fire instructions to the neighborhood: "Stop, Drop, and Roll!!!"
2. I used to be a prize-winning Break Dancer (and when I say "prize-winning" I mean I got the award in the 1985 5th grade co-ed dance-off at my school) - my specialty was "moon-walking," the "foot-work," the "knee-spin," and (you guessed it) I did a mean "centipede"...
3. On my 21st birthday, the day before I took my first GRE exam, I got drunk and kissed my friend's married brother. Really not my finest hour. Don't hate me.
4. I absolutely hate, hate, hate, hate and loathe celery in all its many disgusting manifestations. Keep it far, far away from me.
5. Both The Dutchman and I are left-handed, attached earlobed, tongue curlers - our friend J says that our children will be little gremlins.
6. I am deathly afraid of swimming in the ocean because of shark attacks. Sometimes it's even hard for me to fly over the ocean when I think about all the sharks in the water; I get baby panic attacks.
7. I heard my aunt's voice in a dream the night she died (half way across the country) telling me goodbye.
I don't think there's anyone who hasn't done this already!
So, I'm heading back to grading.