Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010


I don't have enough energy to recap an entire decade, or even a year, actually (despite just waking up from a 3-hour nap). We're going over to our friends' house tonight to ring in the New Year - it's gotten to be a bit of a tradition (although last year we were in Cali) and I'm very big on tradition. I'm just happy that we're spending the New Year together.

All I will say about the next year is that all of our dreams - TD's and mine - will come true.

2010 is our year.

5 comments:

Sisyphus said...

Wait, is that just because it's 2010, or is there something else you'd like to tell us about that picture?????

medieval woman said...

Hee, hee - shit - I missed the significance of the ginormous baby in that picture! The answer is, no, nothing specific yet (although we're trying to be patient) - but it's because it's 2010 and I luuuuuuved that movie!

What Now? said...

Best wishes to you and TD as you pursue your goals in the next year!

Notorious Ph.D. said...

Damn right it is! And about time, too.

Happy new year to you both.

Susan said...

Sis asked my question. But here's to dreams coming true in 2010!