Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So much for the Energizer Bunny...

Going, going, gone....

I'm exhausted - I returned from Dutchman U this afternoon and promptly slept for 5 hours (bliss). And I'm still so tired - in fact, I'm skipping The Activity tonight (mea culpa) to eat (for the first time since about 7am) and to sleep some more. Tomorrow, I must re-integrate myself into the semester here - the first week or so was such a false start because I was thinking about the campus visit. But our own jobtalks are in full swing and I need to be at them! And plan teaching. And write a grant proposal. And apply for a travel grant. And submit my annual report....

The campus visit was fine - I can't blog about it at the moment for reasons only partly related to exhaustion, but perhaps soon. I do know that I should know very quickly - we still keep our fingers crossed for good news for TD soon.

In the meantime, back to bed...

1 comment:

Notorious Ph.D. said...

i've been hoping for an update on this. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you two.