A List of Things to Do Before K'zoo**
1. Paint toenails sassy blue - check!
2. Figure out driving route - check!
3. Pack clothing and pertinent papers...
4. Set up dinner with dear friends tomorrow night - check!
5. Write intro blurbs for presenters on your panel - almost check.
6. Figure out where the hell you're staying - check!
7. Practice "credit card wrist-flick" technique to avoid possible muscle pain after buying tons of books at the book exhibit. (Tangential comment: doesn't the book exhibit at K'zoo seem a bit like a feeding frenzy? The 25-40% conference discount acts like chum in the water. After diving in, I eventually find myself crouched dazedly against the wall, one shoe missing, and wondering why I elbowed that little old man in the lip to purchase a book on 12th-century Cistercian monasteries...)
8. Fill up car with gas - check!
See you guys at the blogger meet-up and hopefully around the conference as well!
**Internal rhyme and iambic pentameter in this title was totally deliberate!