Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Yawn!

I started researching my new article yesterday - getting a bit excited about it - building up the momentum and now today I seriously can't stop sleeping! I slept in until about 10:45, went and got bloodwork done, for which I had to fast the previous 12 hours (I'd had this scheduled for a while), and now I'm getting ready to crawl back into bed and take a nap.

Wtf?

It's not like they took an insane amount of blood or anything and I've eaten a muffin and some tuna salad since then.

Well, no one ever accused me of not listening to my body when it twitters, so I'm heading back to the Land of Nod...perhaps I'll return to my research tonight.

2 comments:

heu mihi said...

Hey, end-of-semester lethargy, it's excusable.

I, on the other hand, have no idea what to do with myself. I have a couple of emails to answer and am finding it IMPOSSIBLE. The only other things I've managed to do are to make a dent in my blogreading and put in some laundry.

medieval woman said...

You just filed, eh? Isn't she funny with her orange face and little gummy finger? :)

Congrats on finishing up and good luck on finding something to do! I watched about 70 movies and ate raw cookie dough on the couch...